source folder. The Clone Project feature allows you to define a new source folder by selecting a new index page.
You can access this feature by selecting the menu command "Project|Clone Project" from the Application menu:
Steps to clone a project
- Open the project file that you would like to clone.
- Use the "File|Clone Project" menu command. A window will appear with some instructions: click Continue.
- You are prompted to select the new index page. This works exactly as if you were starting a new project: select the HTML file that will be used as the index page of your new cloned application. The folder containing this page will also become the new source folder.
- The next dialog asks you to enter the filename of the new project.
- ExeOutput for PHP then starts a new project, uses the settings of the previously-loaded project and scans the new source folder. When everything is done, the project file is saved and then reloaded to clean up the memory.